From adolescence to family planning to menopause, Sarasota Memorial’s OB/GYN specialists are nationally recognized for providing high-quality and compassionate care throughout a woman’s lifetime.
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine – Our nationally renowned team of Obstetricians, Perinatologists and Neonatologists, plus our Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and full spectrum of Maternity-Obstetrical services, put expectant mothers and their babies in the best hands.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility – Our specialists provide individualized treatment and care plans for hormonal and infertility issues. Treatments may involve laparoscopic procedures and in vitro fertilization.
- Gynecologic Oncology – Sarasota Memorial is nationally recognized for GYN cancer care, including robotic uterine cancer surgery and other minimally invasive procedures by our da Vinci trained gynecologic robotic surgeons.
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery – Our specialties include minimally invasive hysterectomy, myomectomy and ovarian surgery (laparoscopic or robotic surgery using the da Vinci-S robot).
- Urogynecology – Evaluation and treatment for urinary, bowel and genital organ prolapse that can cause pain, incontinence and other complications. Solutions can be non-surgical or surgical, using minimally invasive procedures.
Information and Referrals – For information or a physician referral, browse our online Physician Directory, see the First Physician Group OB/GYN list, or call our HealthLine team at 941-917-7777.