Welcome to Sarasota Memorial Hospital-Sarasota Campus
Our mission is to provide healthcare services that excel in caring, quality and innovation. Let us know how we can help improve your stay or visit to the Sarasota Memorial Hospital-Sarasota Campus.
Visitation at Hospital Campuses
General visiting hours in most areas of our hospital campuses are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily. Exceptions may be made by physician's order or hospital discretion. If you are experiencing symptoms or have recently been exposed to COVID-19, please postpone your visit for the safety of our patients and team members. See additional guidelines for specialized units below
- Critical Care: Visiting hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and 8 to 10 p.m. daily on the Sarasota Campus. Visitors must check in at the desk on the fourth floor, Critical Care Tower (“G” elevator).
- Trauma Care: Visitors to Trauma patients are required to check in at the Public Safety desk in the Emergency Care Center. Trauma patients may have two visitors at a time at the bedside during visiting hours, from 9 am to 9 pm.
- Labor & Delivery: Each patient may have up to three visitors at the bedside. Visitors must be at least 16 years old.
- Mother-Baby Unit: Each patient may have up to three visitors age 16 and older at the bedside during regular visiting hours. In addition, family visitation, including children under age 16 who are siblings of the baby, is 3 to 5 p.m. daily.
- Neonatal Intensive Care: Check with a member of the health care team for visiting hours.
- Pediatric Unit: Parents and grandparents may visit anytime; others may visit noon – 8 pm. Some visiting restrictions may apply.
- Nursing & Rehabilitation Center Visitation: Visitors to residents will be provided with and expected to follow core principles of infection prevention. For more detailed information click here.
- Bayside Center for Behavioral Health:Patients under age 18 may have visitors Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from 4 to 5:15 p.m. Adult patients may have visitors Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 4 to 5:15 p.m.
Use the links below to learn more about SMH-Sarasota resources and area accommodations that we hope will make your hospital stay as comfortable as possible. For more information, call 941-917-9000.
Patient Portal: FollowMyHealth
Hospital Parking & Pickup
On Campus: Visitor Services & Info
Apps & Entertainment
Other Patient & Visitor Resources