Sarasota County Public Hospital District
Sarasota Memorial Health Care System has engaged DAC as its Investment Relations Provider. To view additional detailed secondary market disclosure information:
- Log on to www.dacbond.com
- In the DAC for Investors box on the left, click on Register to select your personal username and password.
- Use your user name and password to Log In.
- Your username and password will be activated and you will receive an email confirmation.
- You will find Sarasota Memorial Health Care System in the Quick Search - Alphabetic/Advanced Search under "S".
- Click on "Sarasota Memorial Health Care System" to view a list of issues OR click on "View All Docs" to view documents filed.
Questions? Please call DAC at 888-824-2663 and press 2 to speak to a customer service representative.
Sarasota Memorial Facts & Figures
- Number of Staff: 5,400
- Total Health System Patient Registrations (2016): 982,000
- Inpatient Admissions (2016): 31,946
- Average Length of Stay (2016): 4.85
- Number of Births (2016): 3,477
- Number of Surgeries (2016): 21,347
- Number of Emergency Care Center visits (2016): 124,065
- Operating revenue (2016): $719,431,776
Mission Services/Community Programs (based on costs)
- Bad debts: $27,178.545
- Traditional charity care: $15,443,268
- Medicare losses: $33,775,697
- Medicaid losses: $19,147,397
- Emergency care center call pay and subsidy: $9,382,187
- Anesthesiologist, hospitalist and psychiatric coverage: $6,498,500
- Clinics and other community programs: $3,415,996
- Indigent care fund payments: $8,643,786
Sarasota Memorial’s community impact report