Sarasota County Public Hospital District
Sarasota Memorial Health Care System has engaged DAC as its Investment Relations Provider. To view additional detailed secondary market disclosure information:
- Log on to www.dacbond.com
- In the DAC for Investors box on the left, click on Register to select your personal username and password.
- Use your user name and password to Log In.
- Your username and password will be activated and you will receive an email confirmation.
- You will find Sarasota Memorial Health Care System in the Quick Search - Alphabetic/Advanced Search under "S".
- Click on "Sarasota Memorial Health Care System" to view a list of issues OR click on "View All Docs" to view documents filed.
Questions? Please call DAC at 888-824-2663 and press 2 to speak to a customer service representative.
Sarasota Memorial Facts & Figures
- Number of Staff: 6,000
- Total Health System Patient Registrations (2018): 1,067,581
- Inpatient Admissions (2018): 36,016
- Average Length of Stay (2018): 4.79
- Number of Births (2018): 3,626
- Number of Surgeries (2018): 23,369
- Number of Emergency Care Center visits (2018): 122,942
- Operating revenue (2018): $881,121,356
2018 Mission Services/Community Programs (based on costs)
- Bad debts: $29,913,109
- Traditional charity care: $18,493,894
- Medicare losses: $39,532,587
- Medicaid losses: $31,587,905
- Trauma and Emergency Care Center call pay and subsidy: $8,920,384
- Anesthesiologist, hospitalist and psychiatric coverage: $8,603,063
- Clinics and other community programs: $3,237,407
- Indigent care fund payments: $10,427,911
Sarasota Memorial’s community report