Sarasota County Public Hospital District
Sarasota Memorial Health Care System has engaged DAC as its Investment Relations Provider. To view additional detailed secondary market disclosure information:
- Log on to www.dacbond.com
- In the DAC for Investors box on the left, click on Register to select your personal username and password.
- Use your user name and password to Log In.
- Your username and password will be activated and you will receive an email confirmation.
- You will find Sarasota Memorial Health Care System in the Quick Search - Alphabetic/Advanced Search under "S".
- Click on "Sarasota Memorial Health Care System" to view a list of issues OR click on "View All Docs" to view documents filed.
Questions? Please call DAC at 888-824-2663 and press 2 to speak to a customer service representative.
Sarasota Memorial Facts & Figures
- Number of Staff: 5,700
- Total Health System Patient Registrations (2017): 993,174
- Inpatient Admissions (2017): 33,262
- Average Length of Stay (2017): 4.8
- Number of Births (2017): 3,519
- Number of Surgeries (2017): 22,195
- Number of Emergency Care Center visits (2017): 122,654
- Operating revenue (2017): $793,078,988
Mission Services/Community Programs (based on costs)
- Bad debts: $31,755,600
- Traditional charity care: $15,664,526
- Medicare losses: $36,424,451
- Medicaid losses: $20,864,573
- Emergency care center call pay and subsidy: $8,960,455
- Anesthesiologist, hospitalist and psychiatric coverage: $7,657,250
- Clinics and other community programs: $3,289,058
- Graduate medical education net operating costs: $1,334,944
- Indigent care fund payments: $9,676,205
Sarasota Memorial’s community report