Sarasota County Public Hospital District
Sarasota Memorial Health Care System has engaged DAC as its Investment Relations Provider. To view additional detailed secondary market disclosure information:
- Log on to www.dacbond.com
- In the DAC for Investors box on the left, click on Register to select your personal username and password.
- Use your user name and password to Log In.
- Your username and password will be activated and you will receive an email confirmation.
- You will find Sarasota Memorial Health Care System in the Quick Search - Alphabetic/Advanced Search under "S".
- Click on "Sarasota Memorial Health Care System" to view a list of issues OR click on "View All Docs" to view documents filed.
Questions? Please call DAC at 888-824-2663 and press 2 to speak to a customer service representative.
Sarasota Memorial Facts & Figures 2022:
- Number of staff: 9,000
- Total Health System Patient Registrations: 1,509,030
- Inpatient Admissions: 50,844
- Average Length of Stay: 5.05
- Number of Births: 4,339
- Number of Surgeries: 27,612
- Number of Emergency Care Center visits: 149,908
- Operating revenue: $1,399,000,000
2022 Mission Services/Community Programs (based on costs)
- Bad debts: $39,188,222
- Traditional charity care: $15,085,238
- Medicare losses: $121,770,257
- Medicaid losses: $60,123,896
- Trauma and Emergency Care Center call pay and subsidies: $9,171,011
- Hospitalist, anesthesiologist and psychiatric coverage: $20,262,536
- Clinics and other community programs: $3,308,414
- Indigent care fund payments: $16,322,221