Sarasota County Public Hospital District
Sarasota Memorial Health Care System has engaged DAC as its Investment Relations Provider. To view additional detailed secondary market disclosure information:
- Log on to www.dacbond.com
- In the DAC for Investors box on the left, click on Register to select your personal username and password.
- Use your user name and password to Log In.
- Your username and password will be activated and you will receive an email confirmation.
- You will find Sarasota Memorial Health Care System in the Quick Search - Alphabetic/Advanced Search under "S".
- Click on "Sarasota Memorial Health Care System" to view a list of issues OR click on "View All Docs" to view documents filed.
Questions? Please call DAC at 888-824-2663 and press 2 to speak to a customer service representative.
Sarasota Memorial Facts & Figures
- Number of staff: Nearly 7,000
- Total Health System Patient Registrations (2020): 1,105,966
- Inpatient Admissions (2020): 41,744
- Average Length of Stay (2020): 4.86
- Number of Births (2020): 3,861
- Number of Surgeries (2020): 23,068
- Number of Emergency Care Center visits (2020): 107,579
- Operating revenue (2020): $986,229,000
2020 Mission Services/Community Programs (based on costs)
- Bad debts: $33,141,786
- Traditional charity care: $18,106,121
- Medicare losses: $53,715,872
- Medicaid losses: $41,324,383
- Trauma and Emergency Care Center call pay and subsidies: $7,935,677
- Hospitalist, anesthesiologist and psychiatric coverage: $12,011,134
- Clinics and other community programs: $2,925,908
- Indigent care fund payments: $11,734,593