Sarasota County Public Hospital District
Sarasota Memorial Health Care System has engaged DAC as its Investment Relations Provider. To view additional detailed secondary market disclosure information:
- Log on to www.dacbond.com
- In the DAC for Investors box on the left, click on Register to select your personal username and password.
- Use your user name and password to Log In.
- Your username and password will be activated and you will receive an email confirmation.
- You will find Sarasota Memorial Health Care System in the Quick Search - Alphabetic/Advanced Search under "S".
- Click on "Sarasota Memorial Health Care System" to view a list of issues OR click on "View All Docs" to view documents filed.
Questions? Please call DAC at 888-824-2663 and press 2 to speak to a customer service representative.
Sarasota Memorial Facts & Figures
- Number of Staff: 6,400
- Total Health System Patient Registrations (2019): 1,153,969
- Inpatient Admissions (2019): 43,120
- Average Length of Stay (2019): 4.60
- Number of Births (2019): 4,012
- Number of Surgeries (2019): 24,685
- Number of Emergency Care Center visits (2019): 125,195
- Operating revenue (2019): $985,412,000
2019 Mission Services/Community Programs (based on costs)
- Bad debts: $34,317,556
- Traditional charity care: $17,509,470
- Medicare losses: $33,078,291
- Medicaid losses: $37,427,066
- Trauma and Emergency Care Center call pay and subsidies: $8,551,559
- Hospitalist, anesthesiologist and psychiatric coverage: $9,636,659
- Clinics and other community programs: $3,606,495
- Indigent care fund payments: $11,712,294