Expertise Meets Innovation
The best just got better. Meet ROSA — a Robotic Surgical Assistant and the newest addition to Sarasota Memorial’s Orthopedic Surgery team.
With ROSA’s guidance, nationally recognized Orthopedic surgeons Sean Dingle, MD, and Edward Stolarski, MD, are providing our knee-replacement patients with better outcomes, a faster return to active life and longer-lasting relief from debilitating joint pain.
Is robotic knee replacement right for you?
Call 941-917-7777 to learn more.
ROSA’s innovative technology and specialized 3D-imaging software eliminate the guesswork for surgical teams. Using the real-time, patient-specific data collected by ROSA, our specially trained surgeons can create customized surgical plans and can precisely position new knees for optimized results — even for the most complex cases.
Why Choose Robotic Knee Surgery at SMH?
Choosing custom robotic knee replacement surgery with ROSA and Sarasota Memorial provides patients with:
- Unparalleled precision in Total Knee Arthroplasty procedures.
- Faster knee replacement recovery.
- Longer-lasting relief from injury, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis and other knee disease.
- Improved mobility and more natural joint movement.
- Expanded options for complex total knee replacement cases.
- A veteran surgical team recognized among the nation’s highest performers for knee and hip replacements.
- A Magnet-designated nursing team consistently recognized for excellence in patient care.
Find out if ROSA-assisted knee surgery is right for you: Call 941-917-7777.