Expertise Meets Innovation in Joint Replacements
The best just got better.
Meet ROSA — a Robotic Surgical Assistant, and a recent addition to the Orthopedic Surgery team at Sarasota Memorial Hospital-Sarasota Campus.
Learn more about Joint Replacement Surgery at Sarasota Memorial.
With ROSA’s guidance, nationally recognized Orthopedic surgeons Sean Dingle, MD, and Edward Stolarski, MD, are providing our joint-replacement patients with better outcomes, a faster return to active life and longer-lasting relief from debilitating hip and knee pain.
Is robotic joint replacement right for you?
Call 941-917-7777 to find out.
Using real-time, patient-specific data collected by ROSA, our specially trained surgeons create customized surgical plans for each patient who needs surgery for a hip replacement, partial knee replacement or total knee replacement. ROSA’s innovative technology and specialized 3D-imaging software ensure that surgical teams can precisely position news knees and new hips to get the best surgery results — even in the most complex cases.
Why Choose Robotic Joint Replacement Surgery at SMH?
When you choose customized robotic joint replacement surgery with ROSA and our SMH-Sarasota Orthopedic Surgery team, you can expect:
- Unparalleled precision in hip and knee arthroplasty.
- Faster recovery.
- Longer-lasting relief from injury, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis and other joint disease.
- Improved mobility and more natural joint movement.
- Expanded options for complex joint-replacement cases.
- A veteran surgical team recognized among the nation’s highest performers for knee and hip replacements.
- A Magnet-designated nursing team consistently recognized for excellence in patient care.
Is a ROSA-assisted joint replacement right for you? Call 941-917-7777 today to find out.