Give. It’s in Your Blood.
We know you. We know the stuff you’re made of. As an SMH employee, you’re the compassionate type, the type who steps up. And you’re just our Type!
How do we know? A few obvious hints:
✔ You work at a hospital ... with a Trauma Center!
✔ You really get it. Lives are at stake.
✔ Helping people is more than your job, it’s in your DNA.
Sarasota Memorial uses 1,000 units (pints) of blood per month, but currently yields just 200 units per quarter from our own blood drives. We know we can do better—so let’s tackle it, Team SMH-style.
Together, let’s each:
✔ Find 15 minutes to give on blood drive days.
✔ Laugh in the face of that tiny needle stick.
✔ Feel good inside when we give blood.
✔ Save up to three lives with each donation.
We’ll see you at the next blood drive!
SMH Upcoming Blood Drives
1st Floor Auditorium (Bring photo ID)
- January 6, 7, 22 - 12:00 am to 5:00 pm
- February 9, 10, 11 - 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- March 9, 10, 30, 31 - 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- April 1 - 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Future Dates: Monthly drives through the end of 2021
Give & Get!
Each blood donor will receive:
- A SMH Blood Donor Gift
- A free wellness check
- The chance to win prizes, including Tommy Bahama beach chairs and Yeti cups
- Points toward great swag