We encourage open, honest and authentic conversation. Please remember that when you post a comment on this page, it is publicly viewable. For your own privacy and that of your family and friends, please consider how much detailed personal medical information you want published on the Internet. If you post for a family member or a friend, it is implied that you have their consent to post their information.
Comments and other content will be deleted if determined to:
- Be threatening, abusive, hateful, obscene, indecent, defamatory, libelous, inappropriate or offensive
- Be deceptive, false, illegal, misleading or irrelevant
- Jeopardize the safety of any staff member
- Include photos attained without proper consent
- Divulge sensitive patient information
- Contain copyrighted material or content that belongs to someone else
- Link to a third-party website
- Be self-promotional or spam
- Violate policies of the social media platforms
SMH and FPG are not responsible for, nor do they endorse, content posted by participants on its social media platforms. We’re also unable to provide any kind of medical advice via social media, nor help schedule appointments. If you have concerns or questions about your health, please consult with your primary care provider. The information SMH and FPG share on social media channels and wellness-content webpages are not intended to be medical advice or a substitute for the advice of your personal doctor(s) or other qualified healthcare professional.
To contact SMH & FPG’s Social Media Care Team, please email email@example.com.