Suncoast Blood Bank Blood Drive
1st Floor Auditorium
Location: Sarasota Memorial Health Care System 2nd Floor Community Classroom - 1700 S. Tamiami Trail Sarasota, FL 34239
March Blood Drive – Photo ID Required
Give. It’s in Your Blood
We know you. We know the stuff you’re made of. That’s right, as an
SMH employee, you’re the compassionate type, the type who steps up.
You’re just our Type!
How do we know? A few obvious hints:
• You work at a hospital ... with a Trauma Center!
• You really get it. Lives are at stake.
• Helping people is more than your job, it’s in your DNA.
Sarasota Memorial uses 1000 units (pints) of blood per month,
but currently yields just 200 units per quarter from our own blood drives.
We can do better, so let’s tackle it, Team SMH-style.
Upcoming Blood Drives (Bring photo ID)
March 9th 12pm - 5pm
March 10th 12pm - 5pm
March 30th 12pm – 5pm
March 31st 12pm – 5pm
• Find 15 minutes on blood drive days.
• Laugh in the face of that tiny needle stick.
• Feel good inside when we give blood.
• Save up to 3 lives with each donation.
Give and get!
Details on smh.com/giveblood
• All donors receive:
All donors receive a complementary gift
• Free wellness check
• Chance to win prizes
• Points toward great swag
We’ll see you at the next blood drive!