Sarasota County Public Hospital District
Sarasota Memorial Health Care System has engaged DAC as its Investment Relations Provider. To view additional detailed secondary market disclosure information:
- Log on to www.dacbond.com
- In the DAC for Investors box on the left, click on Register to select your personal username and password.
- Use your user name and password to Log In.
- Your username and password will be activated and you will receive an email confirmation.
- You will find Sarasota Memorial Health Care System in the Quick Search - Alphabetic/Advanced Search under "S".
- Click on "Sarasota Memorial Health Care System" to view a list of issues OR click on "View All Docs" to view documents filed.
Questions? Please call DAC at 888-824-2663 and press 2 to speak to a customer service representative.
Sarasota Memorial Facts & Figures (Fiscal Year 2015)
- Average Length of Stay: 4.99
- Inpatient Admissions: 28,042
- Number of Births: 3,347
- Number of Surgeries: 19,918
- Total Patient Registrations: 860,040
- Operating revenue: $661,805,924
Mission Services/Community Programs (based on costs)
- Bad debts: $25,283,951
- Traditional charity care: $13,462,406
- Medicare losses: $23,292,873
- Medicaid losses: $9,746,069
- Emergency care center call pay and subsidy: $6,857,290
- Anesthesiologist, hospitalist and psychiatric coverage: $5,957,478
- Clinics and other community programs: $4,739,263
- Indigent care fund payments: $7,619,198
Sarasota Memorial’s community impact report