Sarasota Memorial Teen Volunteer Program
Sarasota Memorial Health Care System has special volunteer opportunities for teens, ages 14-18. Teens are assigned to the departments of Departure Lounge (Discharge Services), Gift Shop, Clinical Research and the Courtyard Tower Lobby Service where they deliver flowers, mail and run errands for the nursing staff.
The Teen Volunteer Program application process is under construction.
Please revisit this page for future changes.
For more information, stop by the Volunteer Resources Department on the first floor of the hospital (near the auditorium) or email the office at email@example.com.
Paperwork necessary for participation in the Teen Volunteer Program can include:
- Teenage Volunteer Application/Data Sheet
- Parent Release Form
- Parent Release for Medical Tests Form
- Guidance Counselor or Teacher Recommendation Form
- Summary of Service Areas Selection Form
- Physician Release
- Request to Rejoin Teen Volunteer Program Form
- Flu Shot Record
- Copy of Immunization Record