In an emergency, always call 9-1-1
Sarasota Memorial ER and Health Care Center in North Port
Our freestanding North Port ER is staffed 24/7 by Sarasota Memorial's team of board-certified emergency medicine physicians. The facility is equipped with walk-in and ambulance entrances, triage and 21 state-of-the-art treatment rooms and 23-hour observation unit.
As part of the Sarasota Memorial network, the North Port emergency care team follow the same advanced protocols for cardiac, stroke and trauma care.
North Port ER & Health Care Center
2345 Bobcat Village Center Rd.
North Port, FL 34288
941-257-2800 (non-emergency line)
The North Port outpatient campus also offers a full spectrum of outpatient services, including:
- Radiology/Imaging, including MRI, CT, X-ray, ultrasound, bone density, and digital mammography.
- Laboratory Services
- Onsite Pharmacy Services
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
- Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation
- Parkinson’s rehabilitation
- Home health care services
- Primary care physician offices - First Physicians Group
For information on outpatient and rehabilitation services, call 941-257-2800.
For information on
Sarasota Memorial’s First Physicians Group, call 941-257-2930.