March Blood Drive – Photo ID Required
Give. It’s in Your Blood
We know you. We know the stuff you’re made of. That’s right, as an
SMH employee, you’re the compassionate type, the type who steps up.
You’re just our Type!
How do we know? A few obvious hints:
• You work at a hospital ... with a Trauma Center!
• You really get it. Lives are at stake.
• Helping people is more than your job, it’s in your DNA.
Sarasota Memorial uses 800 units (pints) of blood per month,
but currently yields just 200 units per quarter from our own blood drives.
We can do better, so let’s tackle it, Team SMH-style.
SMH 1st Floor Auditorium:
• March 28, 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
• March 29, 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
• Find 15 minutes on blood drive days.
• Laugh in the face of that tiny needle stick.
• Feel good inside when we give blood.
• Save up to 3 lives with each donation.
Give and get!
Details on smh.com/giveblood
• All donors receive a Tervis Tumbler
• Free wellness check
• Chance to win prizes
• Points toward great swag
We’ll see you at the next blood drive!