- 1 - cup fresh blackberries
- 1 1/2 - tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 - teaspoons honey
- 1 - pound chicken tenders
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- 1/4 - teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 - tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 - tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Mash blackberries (or raspberries), mustard and honey in a small bowl until it looks like a chunky sauce.
Sprinkle chicken tenders with salt and pepper. Place cornmeal in a medium bowl, add the chicken and toss to coat (discard any leftover cornmeal).
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook the chicken, turning once or twice, until browned and just cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes total (thinner nuggets will cook faster than thicker ones). Serve the chicken nuggets with the berry mustard.