- 6 - ounces whole-wheat spaghetti
- 12 - ounces peeled and deveined raw shrimp
- 1 - bunch asparagus
- 1 - large red bell pepper
- 1 - cup fresh or frozen peas
- 3 - cloves garlic
- 1 1/4 - teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 - cups nonfat or low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 - cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 - tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 - tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 - teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 - cup toasted pine nuts
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook 2 minutes less than package directions. Add shrimp, asparagus, bell pepper and peas and cook until the pasta is tender and the shrimp are cooked, 2 to 4 minutes more. Drain well.
Mash garlic and salt in a large bowl until a paste forms. Whisk in yogurt, parsley, lemon juice, oil and pepper. Add the pasta mixture and toss to coat. Serve sprinkled with pine nuts (if using).