- 3 - teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 4 - large eggs
- 2 - teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 - cloves garlic
- 1 - 12-ounce bag shredded mixed vegetables
- 2 - cups mung bean sprouts
- 1 - bunch scallions
- 1 - tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 - tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 - tablespoons hoisin sauce
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add eggs; cook, stirring gently, until set, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove to a plate.
Wipe out the pan and heat the remaining 2 teaspoons oil over medium heat. Add ginger and garlic and cook, stirring, until softened and fragrant, 1 minute. Add shredded vegetables, bean sprouts, half the sliced scallions, soy sauce and vinegar. Stir to combine. Cover and cook, stirring once or twice, until the vegetables are just tender, about 3 minutes. Add the reserved eggs and hoisin; cook, uncovered, stirring and breaking up the scrambled eggs, until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in the remaining scallions and remove from the heat.