- 1 - pound center-cut salmon fillet
- 1 - cup dry white wine
- 2 - teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 - large shallot
- 2 - tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 - teaspoons capers
- 1/4 - cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt
- 1 - tablespoon chopped fresh dill
Place salmon in a large skillet. Add 1/2 cup wine and enough water to just cover the salmon. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce to a simmer, turn the salmon over, cover and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallot and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the remaining 1/2 cup wine; boil until slightly reduced, about 1 minute. Stir in lemon juice and capers; cook 1 minute more. Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream and salt. To serve, top the salmon with the sauce and garnish with dill.