- 1 1/2 - pounds new or baby potatoes
- 8 - ounces green beans
- 5 - teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- 1/4 - teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 - tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 - tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 - tablespoons crumbled Gorgonzola
- 2 - tablespoons finely chopped scallion greens
Position rack in lower third of oven; preheat to 450°F.
Toss potatoes and green beans in a large bowl with 2 teaspoons oil, salt and pepper. Spread evenly on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast, stirring once or twice, until the potatoes are tender and golden and the green beans are tender and browned in spots, 25 to 35 minutes.
Whisk the remaining 3 teaspoons oil, vinegar and mustard in a large bowl. Stir in cheese and scallion greens.
When the vegetables are done, toss with the dressing in the bowl. Serve warm.