- 2 - bunches asparagus
- 1/2 - cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 6 - tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 4 - teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 - tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 - tablespoon water
- 2 - teaspoons Dijon mustard
- - Salt & freshly ground pepper
Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a large saucepan. Put asparagus in a steamer basket, cover and steam until tender-crisp, about 4 minutes.
Meanwhile, whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, tarragon, lemon juice, water, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Drizzle the sauce over the asparagus. Serve warm or cold.