Makes 2 servings
- 1 ½ cups Uncle Ben’s Wild Rice
- 2 each Chicken legs, separated into thighs and drumsticks
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Plum tomatoes cut lengthwise into 4 slices
- 1 Potato, cut into ¼ inch thick half-moons
- ¾ cup Grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 pieces Sundried tomato
- 10 each Brine-cured black olives
- Prepare Wild Rice according to package directions.
- In a hotel pan, lay the chicken, plum tomatoes, and potatoes with the olive oil to prevent sticking. Season with a little salt and pepper and roast covered for 35 minutes or until done.
- Scatter the grape tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, and olives over the chicken and vegetables and roast an additional 10-15 minutes uncovered until the chicken is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving – Total calories: 325, Fat: 14.5g, Sat Fat: 2g, Sodium: 568mg, Carbs: 17.1g, Protein: 21.5g
Provided by: Cathlyn Rivera, RD, Sarasota Memorial Hospital Registered Dietitian