- *Mothers and Babies Get-Together
- Women's & Children's Services Overview
- Obstetrics/Maternity Services
- Childbirth Preparation/Education Classes
- Gynecology Services / Gynecological Cancer
- High Risk Pregnancies/Perinatal Services
- Development Delays / Services & Support
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Contact Us
- Walgreens Bedside Delivery Program
- Breast Health Services
- Medications, Substances & Stimulants
- New Moms & Dads Blog
- OB Hospitalist
Having a baby is hard work, no matter how they enter the world.
And when you first bring your baby home, you may feel overwhelmed and bewildered. Sharing the multitude of emotions and questions that you may have with other mothers is some of the best support you can receive.
Where can you do that? Weekly at Sarasota Memorial’s free Mothers and Babies Get Together!
Please join us as we share the celebrations and challenges of being a new – or a veteran – mom. Listen to stories, learn new tips and get reassurance that you really are doing the best for your baby!
The Mother-Baby group meets every Wednesday
11 am-Noon (babies birth-6 months)
12:30-1:30 pm (babies 6 months-1 year)
Waldemere Medical Plaza (second floor)
1921Waldemere St., Sarasota
For more information, please call our Childbirth Education Program at (941) 917-1700.