What is a Breast Health Navigator?
Our Breast Health Navigators are oncology- and breast care-certified nursing professionals specially trained to coordinate educational and supportive needs of breast cancer patients, from the time of an abnormal mammogram or breast exam to the comprehensive array of advanced testing and treatment options available for breast cancer patients.
Breast Health Navigator
Our breast health navigators provide services tailored to your individual needs, including:
- Comprehensive nursing assessment and support
- Coordination of appointments, tests, treatment and follow-up care prescribed by your doctor and care providers.
- Disease and symptom management
- Medical liaison services, ensuring clear communication and a better understanding of medical recommendations
- Ongoing support, assistance and referral for financial, social, or community-based resources if needed.
Let us help guide your path to wellness.
If you or someone you love is facing a breast cancer diagnosis, please call (941) 917-3377 to speak with a Breast Health Navigator, Kristi Stetson. If calling after hours, please leave a detailed message, and you will be contacted within one business day.