To provide the highest quality patient centered care by compassionate professional nurses.
The SMHCS Nursing Division will be a highly respected, responsible group of caring and careful professionals, nationally recognized for evidence-based patient care; safety initiatives; innovations; expert utilization of resources; collaborative leadership and relationships with patients, families, healthcare professionals, and the community.
We believe that Nursing is united by:
- A personal commitment to caring
- A dynamic search for professional excellence
- A team spirit of courage, joy and hope in our interaction with mankind
- The Key Components Of Our Practice
- Caring and Compassionate Environment
- Professional excellence
- Continuum of Care
- Mind, Body and Spirit approach to Health and Wellness
- Evidence-based Practice
- Sensitivity for Customer Service, Outcomes and Cost
- Collaboration across disciplines