- *Gynecology Services / Gynecological Cancer
- Women's & Children's Services Overview
- Obstetrics/Maternity Services
- Childbirth Preparation/Education Classes
- High Risk Pregnancies/Perinatal Services
- Development Delays / Services & Support
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Contact Us
- Walgreens Bedside Delivery Program
- Breast Health Services
- Medications, Substances & Stimulants
- New Moms & Dads Blog
- Mothers and Babies Get-Together
- OB Hospitalist
FIND A DOCTOR
To find a Sarasota Memorial doctor by specialty, certification or location, browse our online physician directory.
From regular gynecology and obstetrics to technological interventions for urinary incontinence and bladder conditions, to minimally invasive hysterectomies and robotic uterine cancer surgery, Sarasota Memorial offers the region's most advanced options to diagnose and treat women's health conditions. Our gynecology services include:
- A full range of gynecologic oncology services
- Reconstructive procedures for vaginal, rectal and bladder prolapse, including the latest sling procedures to treat urinary incontinence
- Gynecologic and plastic reconstructive surgery
- Minimally invasive hysterectomy, myomectomy and ovarian surgery – laparoscopic or robotic surgery utilizing the da Vinci-S robot.
Nationally Recognized Medical Team
Our obstetric/gynecologic specialists are nationally recognized for advanced treatment capabilities and their advanced training in minimally invasive treatments and innovative technology, such as the robotic da Vinci surgical system.
Sarasota Memorial's women's specialists provide care from adolescence through menopause, including sexually transmitted disease diagnosis and treatment, management of abnormal PAP smears, evaluation of infertility and recurrent miscarriage, hormone replacement therapy and gynecologic surgery.
Ranked Among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals" for Gyncology- 2012
Sarasota Memorial was the only one in southwest Florida to make U.S.News’ list of 50 "Best Hospitals," ranking #47 for excellence in gynecological care. It also ranked #1 again for overall care in the Bradenton-Sarasota-North Port region, and this year earned a spot on Florida's top 10 hospitals list.
Information & Referrals
Fewer than 150 of the nation’s 5,000 hospitals earned a national ranking in at least one of 16 medical specialties in 2012. For more information about Sarasota Memorial or a physician referral, browse our online physician directory or call our HealthLine team at (941) 917-7777.