- Gastrointestinal Cancer Specialty Program
- Robotic Surgery
- Urologic Surgery
- GYN/Oncology Surgery
- Robotic Cardiac Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Find a Surgeon/Contact Us
- Robotic Training Epicenter: Uro-Gynecological Surgery
- Patient Testimonial Videos
- Skull Base Surgery
- Intelligent Operating Rooms
Sarasota urologist and robotic surgeon Robert I. Carey, MD PhD, presented a series of more than 300 robotic-assisted laparoscopic radical prostatectomy procedures at the World Robotic Urology Symposium in Orlando, Fla. Aug. 5, 2009 and the World Congress of Endourology in Munich on Oct. 8, 2009. The summaries below reflect key results related to robotic-assisted prostatectomies.
Contact Dr. Carey Dr. Carey is a fellowship trained robotic surgeon at Sarasota Memorial and clinical associate professor in the Florida State University College of Medicine. Contact him via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at Urology Treatment Center: (941) 917-8488.