- *Clinical Trials & Research (Neurology)
- Neuroscience Center of Excellence
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Interventional Radiology/ Neurointerventional Radiology
- Neuro Specialty Programs
- Neurological Rehabilitation & Home Care
- Patient Education/Support
- Meet our Stroke Team
- Stroke Signs & Symptoms
- Institute for Advanced Medicine
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Stroke Specialty Program
- Concussion Clinic
- Parkinson Programs
Sarasota Memorial’s neuroscience specialists participate in FDA-approved research trials at Sarasota Memorial’s Clinical Research Center as well as cutting edge research projects under way at some of the nation’s leading academic centers. Our specialists lecture across the world and in our own community to increase awareness of new diagnostic testing, medical treatment and surgical techniques, and to help prevent neurological illness and injury.
For information about research trials, contact our Clinical Research Center at (941) 917-2225.
For information about upcoming lectures or health education presentations in our community, browse through our online community health calendar.