BBayCare Health System will improve the health of all we serve through community-owned health care services that set the standard for high-quality, compassionate care.
Although the BayCare mission and values are identical for all three CHAs, their vision statements are different, reflecting the unique requirements of the communities they serve.
The values of BayCare are trust, respect and dignity and reflect our responsibility to achieve health care excellence for our communities. We live the values by demonstrating them in all that we do.
- Trust: When we are in disagreement with others, we build trust through open and honest discussion.
- Respect: Show others that their opinions are valued even when their opinions and needs are different than your own.
- Dignity: Demonstrate that the opinions and suggestions of others are valued by saying, “Thank you.”
- Responsibility: Be the owner of your decisions, actions and attitudes. Choose to be solution-focused and have a positive attitude.
- Excellence: A job is a self-portrait of the person who does it; autograph yours with excellence.